Bee Keeping Course
If you like the idea of keeping bees but don’t know where to start this is the perfect course for you. Spend a day in beautiful surroundings learning the basics and getting hands on experience with bee keeping expert Michael White.
Weekdays £80 per person
Weekends and Bank Holidays £90 per person
Duration: Day course running from 10am to 4pm
A day course includes:
- Exploration of the essential principles of bee keeping
- Familiarisation with equipment: bee suits, hives, frames, smokers, extractor etc
- Afternoon spent working on hives and continuing to explore bees, their life cycle and how to manage them.
Maximum Participants per Course: 4
Age: This course is not suitable for children
Allergies: Every effort is made to ensure no one is stung, but this course is not recommended for anyone with an allergic reaction to bee stings.
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- Friday 29th June 2018 (FULL
- Saturday 30th June 2018 (FULL)
- Saturday 7th July 2018
- Friday 13th July (FULL)
If you are interested in a course click here to contact us about booking or just for more information.