Cider Making Course
Celebrate Autumn’s bounty of apples and discover the secret of making homemade scrumpy from scratch.
Price: Early Brid £120/Full Price £140
This price includes ingredients plus fermentation bucket, air lock and 10 litres of cider must to take home.
Duration: 10am to 4pm
A day course includes:
- Discussion around the principles of making cider at home.
- Gathering apples from the orchard
- Hand scratting and pressing of apples
- 10 litres of juice to take home for fermentation
- Full instructions for home fermentation and bottling
- Friday 1st November 2024
- Saturday 2nd November 2024
For secure online booing and further information, please use the link below:
Be sure to familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions here before booking. All bookings constitute an agreement to these conditions.