Small Game Preparation and Cookery
Spend a day learning how to convert small game in fur or feather into mouth watering meals. If you are a sportsman or woman with game to hand or simply passionate about eating the finest quality meat, then game preparation is an essential skill.
£90 per person
A day course includes:
- Discussion around cooking and eating small game
- Hands-on preparation of a least two types of small game (e.g. rabbits, pigeons, ducks, pheasants)
- Hands-on jointing and filleting techniques
- Home-cooked game lunch
- Exploration of cooking techniques
Maximum Participants per Course: 10
Season: This course is available November – January.
Age: This course is not suitable for young children. For a game preparation experience especially designed for children with an accompanying adult click here.
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- 3rd December 2022 FULL
- 10th December 2022 (FULL)
- 11th December 2022 (FULL)
Booking: If you are interested in a course CLICK HERE to contact us about booking or just for more information.