Small Game Preparation and Cookery
Spend a day learning how to convert small game in fur or feather into mouth watering meals. If you are a sportsman or woman with game to hand or simply passionate about eating the finest quality meat, then game preparation is an essential skill.
Weekdays £80 per person
Weekends and bank holidays £90 per person
A day course includes:
- Discussion around cooking and eating small game
- Hands-on preparation of a least two types of small game (e.g. rabbits, pigeons, ducks, pheasants)
- Hands-on jointing and filleting techniques
- Home-cooked game lunch
- Exploration of cooking techniques
Maximum Participants per Course: 8
Season: This course is available November – January.
Age: This course is not suitable for young children. For a game preparation experience especially designed for children with an accompanying adult click here.
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- Friday 30th November 2018
- Saturday 1st December 2018 (FULL)
- Sunday 2nd December 2018
- Sunday 13th January 2019 (FULL)
- Friday 18th January 2019
- Sunday 20th January 2019
- Friday 29th November 2019
- Saturday 30th November 2019 (FULL)
- Sunday 1st December 2019
Booking: If you are interested in a course CLICK HERE to contact us about booking or just for more information.