Wild Food and Foraging Courses
Delve into the countryside’s wild larder with foraging expert Michael White. Learn the true meaning of seasonal food and discover gastronomic delights amongst the woods, hedgerows and pasturelands of rural Kent.
Price: £70 per person
A day course includes:
- Exploration of issues surrounding wild food and foraging
- Foraging walk discovering and identifying wild foods
- Home-cooked lunch
- Preparation of foraged food for cooking
- Cooking and sampling foraged food
Maximum Participants per Course: 8
Season: Courses are run from March to early May and then from October to November which corresponds with the best seasons for foraging. Spring courses principally cover edible herbs, saps, spring greens, shoots and flowers whilst autumn courses focus on edible fungi, roots, fruit and berries.
Age: This course is not suitable for young children due to the length of the foraging walk. For a foraging experience specifically for children with an accompanying adult click here.
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- Sunday 9th April 2017
- Good Friday 14th April 2017 (FULL)
- Saturday 22nd April 2017 (FULL)
- Sunday 23rd April 2017 (FULL)
- Saturday 13th May 2017 (FULL)
- Friday 29th September 2017 (FULL)
- Friday 6th October 2017
- Saturday 7th October 2017
- Saturday 14th October 2017 (FULL)
Booking: If you are interested in a course CLICK HERE to contact us about booking or just for more information.