Wild Food and Foraging Courses
Delve into the countryside’s wild larder with foraging expert Michael White. Learn the true meaning of seasonal food and discover gastronomic delights amongst the woods, hedgerows and pasturelands of rural Kent.
Price: £70 per person
A day course includes:
- Exploration of issues surrounding wild food and foraging
- Foraging walk discovering and identifying wild foods
- Home-cooked lunch
- Preparation of foraged food for cooking
- Cooking and sampling foraged food
Maximum Participants per Course: 10
Season: Courses are run from March to early May and then from October to November which corresponds with the best seasons for foraging. Spring courses principally cover edible herbs, saps, spring greens, shoots and flowers whilst autumn courses focus on edible fungi, roots, fruit and berries.
Age: This course is not suitable for young children due to the length of the foraging walk. For a foraging experience specifically for children with an accompanying adult click here.
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- Friday 27th September 2019
- Saturday 28th September 2019 (FULL)
- Friday 4th October 2019
- Saturday 5th October 2019 (FULL)
- Sunday 6th October 2019 (FULL)
- Saturday 12th October 2019 (FULL)
- Sunday 13th October 2019 (FULL)
- Sunday 19th April 2020
- Friday 24th April 2020
- Saturday 25th April 2020
- Sunday 26th April 2020
Booking: If you are interested in a course CLICK HERE to contact us about booking or just for more information.