Hunter Gatherer Experience
Do it all in a day! Prepare your own wild game, forage for ingredients among the woods and hedgerows and bring them together to a create an unforgettable meal using primitive cooking techniques.
Duration: Full Day Experience 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
- Brief introduction
- Game preparation (skinning, plucking, jointing etc.)
- Creating and cooking game in a primitive ground oven
- Home cooked lunch
- Foraging walk to gather wild ingredients
- Crafting foraged drinks and cocktails using wild ingredients
- Cooking over open fires
- Communal meal bringing together game and foraged ingredients
This experience does not include the hunting of live animals, dead game is provided for the day.
Age: This experience is not suitable for young children. Older children may be able to attend under adult supervision.
Maximum participants: 8
- Friday 3rd May 2019 (FULL)
- Sunday 5th May 2019
- Friday 11th October 2019 (FULL)
- Sunday 13th October 2019
If you are interested in this experience click here to contact us for booking or just for more information.