Kids’ Apple Pressing Experience
You haven’t tasted real apple juice until you crush your own apples and swig it straight from the press. Join us with your child on an Autumn morning and share the magic of gathering ripe apples and transforming them into stunning juice.
Price: £40 per child with accompanying adult or £60 for 2 children with accompanying adult. This price includes apple juice to take home.
About Country Kids: The concept is simple – to allow parents and children an opportunity to experience a range of wholesome and engaging rural activities together under the guidance of an expert. The focus is on the children, with parents alongside to assist and join in the fun with their own kids.
Duration: Half day experience – 3 hours
- Apple collecting in local orchard
- Drink and a piece of homemade cake
- Scrattling (crushing) the apples by hand
- Pressing apples by hand in the press
- Sampling juice
- Apple juice to take home
Maximum Number of Children: 4 with accompanying adults
Age: Recommended age 8 and above as reasonable amount of strength is needed to use equipment. Might be suitable for certain younger children.
- Saturday 21st October 2017 – Morning (FULL)
- Sunday 12th November 2017 – Afternoon
- Saturday 18th November 2017 – Afternoon (FULL)
If you are interested in this activity for children click here to contact us for booking or just for more information.