Kids’ Elderflower Cordial Experience
Children love to be outside so why not join us in early summer with your child and share with them the magic of foraging for elderflowers in the open countryside and transforming them into a refreshing cordial which they’ll love.
Price: £40 per child with an accompanying adult of £60 for 2 children with an accompanying adult
Price includes all ingredients, steeping bucket and cordial to take home.
About Country Kids: The concept is simple – to allow parents and children an opportunity to experience a range of wholesome and engaging rural activities together under the guidance of an expert. The focus is on the children, with parents alongside to assist and join in the fun with their own kids.
Duration: Half Day Experience – 3 hours
- Welcome and brief chat about foraging, collecting elderflowers and making cordial
- Gentle walk in the countryside collecting elderflowers
- Refreshments (drink and homemade cake)
- Children creating elderflower cordial from scratch with help from parents
- Elderflower cordial to take and steep at home
- Full instructions for steeping and bottle cordial at home
Maximum number of children: 8 with accompanying adult
Age: This experience is suitable for children aged 5 and over
- Saturday 9th June 2018 – Morning
- Sunday 10th June 2018 – Morning (FULL)
If you are interested in this experience for children click here to contact us about booking or just for more information.