Kids’ Autumn Foraging Experience
Children love good food and being outside so make natural little foragers. Join us with your child for a morning exploring and sampling some of autumn’s wild bounty, then finish up with roast chestnuts round the fire.
Price: £40 per child with an accompanying adult of £60 for 2 children with an accompanying adult
About Country Kids: The concept is simple – to allow parents and children an opportunity to experience a range of wholesome and engaging rural activities together under the guidance of an expert. The focus is on the children, with parents alongside to assist and join in the fun with their own kids.
Duration: Half Day Experience – 3 hours
- Brief light hearted chat about foraging and the issues surrounding it over a drink and homemade cake
- 1 to 1 ½ hour foraging walk looking and sampling wild foods (where appropriate) and gathering chestnuts.
- Refreshments (drink and homemade cake)
- Sitting round a camp fire eating roast chestnuts from the walk and drinking hot chocolate.
Maximum Number of Children: 8 children with accompanying adults
Age: This experience is suitable for children aged 5 and over
- Saturday 21st October 2017 – Afternoon
- Sunday 22nd October 2017 – Afternoon (FULL)
If you are interested in this children’s experience click here to contact us about booking or just for more information.