Kids’ Game Preparation and Cooking Experience
Understanding where food comes from is a vital part of any child’s upbringing. Join us with your child for a morning and help them turn a whole furred rabbit into a meal!
Price: : £50 with an accompanying adult or £80 for 2 children with an accompanying adult
About Country Kids: The concept is simple – to allow parents and children an opportunity to experience a range of wholesome and engaging rural activities together under the guidance of an expert. The focus is on the children, with parents alongside to assist and join in the fun with their own kids.
Duration: Half day experience 3-4 hours
- Brief light-hearted discussion about preparing/ eating game and surrounding issues over a drink and a piece of cake
- Skinning and preparing a rabbit for eating
- Rabbit jointing
- Cooking rabbit over a camp fire
- Simple meal including rabbit
Maximum number of children: 6 with accompanying adults
Age: Children must be able to use a sharp knife and have sufficient strength for skinning, therefore the recommended age is 10 and above, but this experience may be suited to certain younger children.
- Friday 2nd June 2017 – Morning
- Saturday 3rd June 2017 – Morning (FULL)
- Sunday 4th June 2017 – Morning (FULL)
If you are interested in this experience for children click here to contact us about booking or just for more information.