Kids’ Elderflower Cordial Experience
Children love to be outside so why not join us in early summer with your child and share with them the magic of foraging for elderflowers in the open countryside and transforming them into a refreshing cordial which they’ll love.
Price: This experience is only available as a private booking – £100 for up to 4 children with a minimum of two accompanying adults ( only one adult need attend for 1-3 children).
Larger groups can be catered for and will be priced at £100 for the first four children and £20 for every child beyond that number. The number of accompanying adults required will depend on group size.
Price includes all ingredients, steeping bucket and cordial to take home.
About Country Kids: The concept is simple – to allow parents and children an opportunity to experience a range of wholesome and engaging rural activities together under the guidance of an expert. The focus is on the children, with parents alongside to assist and join in the fun with their own kids.
Duration: Half Day Experience – 3 hours
- Welcome and brief chat about foraging, collecting elderflowers and making cordial
- Gentle walk in the countryside collecting elderflowers
- Refreshments (drink and homemade cake)
- Children creating elderflower cordial from scratch with help from parents
- Elderflower cordial to take and steep at home
- Full instructions for steeping and bottle cordial at home
Maximum number of children: 10
Age: This experience is suitable for children aged 5 and over
This experience is only available as a private booking – Please contact Michael to arrange a convenient date, the season is late May to mid June.
If you are interested in this experience for children click here to contact us about booking or just for more information.