Ferreting on a crisp frosty morning amongst the rolling meadows and winter orchards is surely some of the finest sport to be had in the English countryside. Learn a skill passed down through generations of countrymen in the picturesque Garden of England.
Weekdays £80 Per person
Weekends and Bank Holidays £90 Per person
A day course includes:
- Discussion around the principles of ferreting
- Ferret handling
- Setting nets
- Preparing rabbits for the pot (skinning, jointing etc)
- Home-cooked lunch
- Afternoon spent ferreting for rabbits in beautiful countryside
Maximum Participants per Course: 4
Season: This course is available in the winter months (usually November – March) and offers the perfect introduction to a superb and very accessible field sport.
Age: This course is not suitable for younger children. For a ferreting experience specifically for children with an accompanying adult click here.
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
Read a published review of Michael’s ferreting course here.
- Friday 24th November 2017
- Saturday 25th November 2017 (FULL)
- Sunday 10th December 2017 (FULL)
- Sunday 7th January 2018 (FULL)
- Sunday 14th January 2018