Wild Food and Foraging Courses
Delve into the countryside’s wild larder with foraging expert Michael White. Learn the true meaning of seasonal food and discover gastronomic delights amongst the woods, hedgerows and pasturelands of rural Kent.
Price: £70 per person
A day course includes:
- Exploration of issues surrounding wild food and foraging
- Foraging walk discovering and identifying wild foods
- Home-cooked lunch
- Preparation of foraged food for cooking
- Cooking and sampling foraged food
Maximum Participants per Course: 10
Season: Courses are run from March to early May and then from October to November which corresponds with the best seasons for foraging. Spring courses principally cover edible herbs, saps, spring greens, shoots and flowers whilst autumn courses focus on edible fungi, roots, fruit and berries.
Age: This course is not suitable for young children due to the length of the foraging walk. For a foraging experience specifically for children with an accompanying adult click here.
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- Saturday 18th April 2020 (FULL)
- Sunday 19th April 2020
- Friday 24th April 2020
- Saturday 25th April 2020
- Sunday 26th April 2020
- Friday 25th September 2020
- Saturday 26th September 2020 (FULL)
- Friday 2nd October 2020
- Saturday 3rd October 2020
- Sunday 4th October 2020 (FULL)
- Saturday 10th October 2020
- Sunday 11th October 2020 (FULL)
- Sunday 18th October 2020 (FULL)
Booking: If you are interested in a course CLICK HERE to contact us about booking or just for more information.