Cider Making Course
Celebrate Autumn’s bounty of apples and discover the secret of making homemade scrumpy from scratch.
Price: £100 per person
This price includes ingredients plus fermentation bucket, air lock and 10 litres of cider must to take home.
Duration: Day course running from 10am to 4pm
A day course includes:
- Discussion around the principles of making cider at home.
- Gathering apples from the orchard
- Homemade lunch
- Hand scratting and pressing of apples
- 10 litres of juice to take home for fermentation
- Full instructions for home fermentation and bottling
Maximum Participants per Course: 10
Age: This course is not suitable for children
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- 21st October 2021
- 22nd October 2021
- 23rd October 2021
- 24th October 2021 (FULL)
If you are interested in a course click here to contact us about booking or just for more information.