Cider Making Course
Celebrate Autumn’s bounty of apples and discover the secret of making homemade scrumpy from scratch.
Price: £100 per person
This price includes ingredients plus fermentation bucket, air lock and 10 litres of cider must to take home.
Duration: Day course running from 10am to 4pm
A day course includes:
- Discussion around the principles of making cider at home.
- Gathering apples from the orchard
- Homemade lunch
- Hand scratting and pressing of apples
- 15 litres of juice to take home for fermentation
- Full instructions for home fermentation and bottling
Maximum Participants per Course: 6
Age: This course is not suitable for children
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- Friday 1st November 2019
- Saturday 2nd November 2019
- Sunday 3rd November 2019
- Saturday 9th November 2019 (FULL)
- Friday 30th October 2020
- Saturday 31st October 2020
- Sunday 1st November 2020
- Saturday 7th November 2020 (FULL)
If you are interested in a course click here to contact us about booking or just for more information.