Wild Mushroom Foraging
Foraging wild mushrooms inspires the culinary imagination of so many, but remains shrouded in uncertainty and fear. Join us in the stunning Kent countryside and begin confidently accessing the superb gourmet fungi which grow all about us.
Duration: Morning or Afternoon session – 3 to 4 hours
Wild Mushroom Foraging includes:
- Discussion around safe and sustainable fungi foraging
- Guided foraging walk identifying wild mushrooms and gathering samples
- Wild mushroom cook up and samples and home crafted drinks.
Maximum Participants: 15
Age: This course is not suitable for young children due to the length of the walk involved
Refreshments: The session concludes with sampling and drinks.
- 8th October 2022 9am – 1pm
- 8th October 2022 2.30pm – 6pm
- 9th October 2022 9am – 1pm
- 9th October 2022 2.30pm – 6pm
- 3rd November 2022 9am – 1pm
- 3rd November 2022 2.30pm – 6pm
- 6th November 2022 9am – 1pm
- 6th November 2022 2.30pm – 6pm
If you are interested in a course CLICK HERE to contact us about booking or just for more information.