Wild Mushroom Foraging
Foraging wild mushrooms inspires the culinary imagination of so many, but remains shrouded in uncertainty and fear. Join us in the stunning Kent countryside and begin confidently accessing the superb gourmet fungi which grow all about us.
Duration: Morning or Afternoon session – 3 to 4 hours
Wild Mushroom Foraging includes:
- Discussion around safe and sustainable fungi forgaging
- Guided foraging walk identifying wild mushrooms and identifying samples
- Wild mushroom cook up and samples and home crafted drinks.
Maximum Participants: 10
Age: This course is not suitable for young children due to the length of the walk involved
Refreshments: A drink and cake are provided on arrival and the session concludes with sampling and drinks.
- 19th September 2020 2.30 pm – 6pm
- 20th September 2020 9am – 1pm (FULL)
- 27th September 2020 9am – 1pm
- 27th September 2020 2.30pm – 6pm (FULL)
If you are interested in a course CLICK HERE to contact us about booking or just for more information.