Hedgerow Wild Wine Making Course
Spend a day in the idyllic Kent countryside foraging for wild ingredients and making delicious homemade wine.
You will bring home 10 litres of your own seasonal wild wines and the know-how to make more from home.
Price: Early Bird £130/Full Price £150
This price includes ingredients plus 2 glass demijohns, 2 bungs and air locks, wine making bucket and your own homemade wine to finish fermenting at home.
Duration: 10am to 4pm
A day course includes:
- Discussion around the principles of wine making at home
- Foraging for hedgerow wine making ingredients
- Making two types of hedgerow wine
- 2 gallons of wine must (wine before fermentation) to ferment at home
- Full instructions for fermenting and bottling at home
- Saturday 7th September 2024
- Sunday 8th September 2024
For Secure online booking and Further Information, please use the link below:
Be sure to familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions here before booking. All bookings constitute an agreement to these conditions.