Hedgerow Wine Making Course
Spend a day in some idyllic Kent countryside foraging for ingredients and learning to make delicious homemade wine.
Weekdays £110 per person
Weekends and Bank Holidays £120 per person
This price includes ingredients plus 2 glass demi johns, 2 bungs and air locks, wine making bucket and 2 gallons of must to take home.
Duration: Day course running from 10am to 4pm
A day course includes:
- Discussion around the principles of wine making at home
- Foraging for hedgerow wine making ingredients
- Home cooked lunch
- Making two types of hedgerow wine
- 2 gallons of wine must (wine before fermentation) to ferment at home
- Full instructions for fermenting and bottling at home
Maximum Participants per Course: 10
Age: This course is not suitable for children
Lunch: A home cooked lunch is included in the price.
- 3rd September 2021
- 4th September 2021
- 5th September 2021 (FULL)
If you are interested in a course click here to contact us about booking or just for more information.